Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-03-2011, 09:13 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 09:00 AM)Sincere Wrote: Oh My !!! Maytee is very upset with this forum . Go read the RIP and Justice will prevail pages this morning . WOW ... She doesn't understand that we want the same thing she wants . JUSTICE!!! Hope everyone has a good day , and I'm going to try my best to not choke on my tongue , even though Maytee says it will happen to all of us here . Smiley_emoticons_shocked

Gawd! I can never find this shit. I want to read what she's saying about Mock/Mockers.

RIP Johnny Wowwww im speechless at all you stupid ass bitches on that mock forum talking shit about me n copying n pasting what i write on here you unsympathetic low life skums... Laugh now n cry later bitches n i hope you all choke on your tongues n die too you drama gossiping queens/kings just remember wat hsppened to johnny n lisa could happen to your kids too KARMA bitches
5 hours ago via iPhone · Like · Comment · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)

o
Ldon't let them get to you...they are obviously scum!! let them keep acting like ignorant immature people...keep fighting for your johnny!! I hope justice will prevail soon!!
5 hours ago
o
RIP Johnny Oh im never goin to stop fightin but yes i do hope they all choke on their gossiping tongues and die just like the evil demons that did it and then the world will be a lil better place
5 hours ago
o
L they are low life scumbags .. nobody should be talking about you IN THE FIRST PLACE .. they don't know what it's like to lose a son .. eff them .. they should be ashamed of themselves!
5 hours ago
o
RIP Johnny ‎;,,,,(((
5 hours ago
o
C What fourm? I want to go kick some ass
4 hours ago

what maytee and her supporters don't understand is that everyone here wants to see the vicious killers arrested and punished. that many posts here are sympathetic to her terrible grief.

its called consequences, to everything you do. live a good life. and in the end its not the years in a life. its the life in the years. abraham lincoln. god is great and he protects mockers here. no voo doo shit will come to mock forum!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by sharit - 03-03-2011, 10:41 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM