Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-03-2011, 10:52 AM)Nina Wrote: BC and MM are friends of AG's who were both already in hiding from the law for burglaries, assualts, etc before these murders. Just prior to the murders the three of them were posting back and forth to each other about "snitches" etc. Here are some of BC's posts right before to the murders:
" no mercy no matter what or who n im there fucc tha police"
"play wit me n get wat ur lookin 4"
"fucc tha police i ride 4 my niggaz south side no fakes stay away from my peoples n talk in front of tha rite ones cuzz they gunna get ya'll talkin crazy serious shit. they waitin n im there! sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
" this is 2 my baby girl skyla luv u 4 eva no matter wat happens!"

Right before he posted a song that had lyrics about coming into your house and duct taping ............

Nothing on the day of the murders, but a couple of days after BC posted a song about being back in the 'hood in Southside. Then nothing, no more posts at all. I guess because he was now hiding from the Feds in Kansas.......where he was picked up along with MM in mid-Feb by federal agents.

All of this could be a huge coincidence, but then again maybe not.

I have thought all along that this was a very personal crime and somebody wanted revenge and to send a message. BC and MM have a link to JC and LS thru TW and AG. These guys may not be professional hitmen (I don't think a pro-hit man would spend a lot of time busting up the house) but they are certainly professional bad guys with a history of home invasions and assaults on both men and women. So to me, BC would at the very least be a person of interest. I still think LE has a very good idea who did this, hence the no pleas to public for help, and are just trying to put together enough to PROVE it.

BC is not only connected to AG and TW but also to at least one of Johnny's best buddies VD (Johnny was at VD's and left from there to pick up Lisa that very night from work) and he's friends with VD's best friend Cheddar...and oh yeah, CJ, CJ was in the southside boys picture, the pictures Lisa friend posted on the boat, and at the party with Lisa....so...big time connections here, all around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 03-03-2011, 11:08 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM