Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-03-2011, 08:43 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 08:31 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 08:15 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 08:11 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 08:06 PM)JsMom Wrote: SEE NOW U GOT ME WONDERIN AGAIN! lol Ill just be glad when the DNA match is released! HOPEFULLY TODAY! Ugh Signs_173

I do to. I agree that BC is very creepy, and well not on our side obviously, but this is something that he would not have done and if I am wrong I will be very suprised because like I said he was gone before this happened hell he was gone in January soon after his last post or right before if Im not mistaken. Nothing on the news yet either, it has been on since I heard this. Smiley_emoticons_slash

You really should go back a few days and read the postings about him...it [/i]might change your mind...maybe.

Unfortuanatly I see his posts everytime they appear on my husbands friends page ( hes a not so close but old friend that we dont associate with much) and I can honestly say I will be shocked if he had anything to do with this. If he was going to do it he would have taken the T.V.s or something of value and a gun would have been involved. This guy is your typical dumbass, wanna be gangster, hes to lazy to fight with his victim, would never walk out empty handed ( got to have a suvieniour). This man don't have a clue, my 7 year old is smarter than this guy and could probably pull off a robbery better than him after being showed in a video. Just saying.........

I still think Ms.T had some part to play in this, she crosses ever line here, she's fucking friends with gangsta wannabees, gangstas, baby gangstas, gangsta's mama's, gangsta's girlfriends, shit half of Toledo!! I also think it was someone that JC was a lot closer to than we think, NO I don't mean his parents, I mean a couple of his old neighborhood buddies...Ms.T and Mr.Z were there on Friday, I believe, from what she said here on Mock, but I wonder who was there on Saturday?? I think he was set up by friends and may have even of been murdered by them, friends that are probably in the pocket of some bigger fish....

If LS was raped, maybe they recovered DNA, if not sperm than maybe even saliva.

I agree, I don't remember where I heard it maybe here not sure, but I heard they spit on her. If this is true then they have that along with the duct tape, bags, something in that house Im sure. I just hope they say something soon as to who's they have.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by eye.of.my - 03-03-2011, 08:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM