Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-03-2011, 10:53 PM)Miss Conspiracy Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 10:47 PM)Nina Wrote: Under other circumstances this would be funny. But this poor woman's child was brutally murdered. She gets a pass from me. I don't care what she has said or done in her past. I woul lose my fucking mind over this.

I would agree but wishing death upon people (including totally innocent people - posters here on Mock) is where I draw the line. She should know right now more than anyone how painful it is to lose a loved one, so why wish it on others?

JMO but.... she's grieving, angry sad, fearful.... & I think sometimes when people are going through things like that they lash out at whoever get's in their way. On top of that she seems defensive & I can understand that. People are saying bad things about her dead son & herself. I also think that when people we love die, we tend to put them on a pedestal & only want to remember & think of them in good ways. That's kind of hard to do when your son is murdered & you feel like you need to defend his past actions which may have contributed to his death. I don't think it's right to threaten anyone... not saying that. But I do understand some of her reactions.

Then again.... some people are always like this without a tragedy & I feel sorry for them too. They go through life lashing out at people for the same reasons.... angry, sad, fearful, hurt etc. That's no kind of way to spend your life. Long story short, I agree with Nina.

*EDIT TO ADD: Hopefully when she knows who did this, she'll focus her anger on the person(s) responsible, where it's deserved. Until then I think she will continue to miss place her anger on people around her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-03-2011, 11:04 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM