Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-04-2011, 12:18 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: Did anybody notice who Johnny's best buddy just became friends with on FB? You know the guy and his girlfriend where Johnny watched the Prowbowl and left from there to pick up Lisa for the last time? Well, VD just became friends with AG, well, well I find that very, very interesting!

(03-04-2011, 12:26 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: And 2 weeks before the murders VD became friends with BC.

Looks like he became friends with TW in Nov. 2010.

His house was the last stop for Johnny before picking Lisa up from work....

VD's girlfriend became friends with AG 2wks after the murder, and at the same time she drops her original FB page and opens another one, where she doesn't add TW or AG to her new friend list or any of the southside boys or their girls, which were on her old FB page friends list.

She became friends with TW in Dec. 2010.

She became friends with Paperchasin in Oct. 2010
(she keeps Paperchasin?? adds him on new FB friends list)

And from what I can figure out VD girlfriend was never FB friends with Lisa.

For some reason she wanted to distance herself from that page? She doesn't seem like the rest of this group, she's a high school kid really and hasn't even graduated yet and she talks about California for College and getting out of Toledo, I hope she does.

I hope LE has questioned her, seeing as she was with Johnny right before he picked up Lisa from work (she never mentions being questioned) she might know what he was up to that night, she is not hard like the rest of this group and what she knows, if anything, she would be easy to crack.... I still say look at these old friends of Johnny's these neighborhood thugs and you'll find out a lot.....maybe even the who and why of it....

I think Paperchasin (she took him to her new FB page) told her to distance herself from that page, because he deleted photos like mad...you know the photo of him, AG and DC with the money and gun...yeah Papaerchasin got rid of that photo PRONTO ..JMHO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 03-04-2011, 03:08 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM