Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-04-2011, 03:21 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 03:17 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 12:26 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: And 2 weeks before the murders he became friends with BC.
And it looks like he became friends with TW in Nov. 2010.

His house was the last stop before picking Lisa up from work....

Nothing gets by EastCoastKat! VD erased a statement or two between the end of January and February 8th - yacking about being hidden out and having no phone for a few days to someone. I think he had a temporary parting with his girlfriend but, its all patched up now and they are back together. I think whoever's behind this awful deed is saying nothing on facebook but, watching and reading. Very interesting find ECK thanks!

Yep, thanks for reminding me that was really weird!!

She still has this on her old page:

, Damn Lifes Crazy. I Was Just W. You Lastnight. When You Left To Go Get Your Girl From Work I Never Would Of Guessed It'd Be The Last Time I Seen You. Rest In Peace Johnny ♥
January 31 at 8:00am via DROID (This is only 4hrs after they were found)

"Lifes Too Short. It Was Just Last Weekend I Was Swimming W. Both Of You. And It Was Just Two Nights Ago I Sat On The Phone W. You Johnny And It Was Just Last Night I Was Sitting Next To You.. And A Few Hours Your Gone, Both Of You. I Never Would Of Guessed Thatd Be The Last Time I Ever Seen You." Tomorrows Not Promised. Rest In Heaven Johnny & Lisa. Much Love ♥
January 31 at 10:10pm via Mobile Web

Lifes Too Short. It Was Just Last Weekend I Was Swimming W. Both Of You. And It Was Just A Couple Nights Ago I Sat On The Phone W. You Johnny & A Few Hours Before It Happened I Was Sitting Next To You.. And Now Your Gone, Both Of You. I Never Would Of Guessed Thatd Be The Last Time I Ever Seen You. Tomorrows Not Promised. Rest In Heaven Johnny & Lisa. Much Love ♥
February 1 at 12:10pm via Mobile Web

, Damn Johnny, I Miss You So Much . It Was A Weak Ago I Was Watchin The Pro Bowl With You Now Its The Super Bowl And You Ain't Even Here To Watch It With Us. Shits Crazy. Love Youu Johnny ♥ I Miss You Man. Rest In Paradise Johnny & Lisa
February 6 at 2:21pm via Mobile Web

I sure LE questioned her.....but who knows?? She doesn't seem like a bad kid at all, just a little young and naive to be getting mixed up with this bunch!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 03-04-2011, 03:50 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM