Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-04-2011, 09:43 PM)ToledoNative Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 09:39 PM)shitstorm Wrote: My personal philosophy, extrapolated to what I think govt should be, falls somewhere between the founding fathers and anarchy. Because of abuse of power and no consequences, I don't think I'd call a cop for anything - because I'm afraid that I'd get a dog hater and they would shoot one of my doggies. I'd rather be killed, myself. This happens A LOT. I'm also a real stickler about history and the Constitution. Better ten guilty go free than one innocent be convicted, etc, etc, etc. "Those who would give up liberty for security deserve neither" (various versions attributed to Franklin and Jefferson).

So, now that I've expressed that, I also think there are some decent cops, though I will grant you, van, I don't hang with cops, so I cannot say that based upon anything other than the odds. Re:firefighters - I don't think any firefighter would shoot my dogs, and I admire anyone who has the balls to go into a burning building. Firefighters don't have a license to kill.

I've told Lady Cop this - I don't think we need cops. Detectives, yes. I'd prefer things were more old west, if you will. For all I know, if Johnny or Lisa had shot their intruders, they'd be in trouble for it. THAT, to me, is perverse.

I don't think they would've been in trouble if the intruders were not welcome and had weapons. Some states will even allow you to shoot the intruders in their backs, aka, on their way out.
I don't care, you break and enter into my house, you are dead. I've got dogs to protect. And all they can bite are ankles.

SHOOT~I would KILL too! Not only to protect MYSELF but FAMILY and MY DOGGIES~security cameras, alarm system, 2 BIG dogs, a dad with a fifth degree black belt in ta kwan doe and hop keet toe (if I spelled them right), I myself was taught by my father, plus a 38 and a 22! COME ON OVER! lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by JsMom - 03-04-2011, 09:47 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM