Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-04-2011, 11:00 PM)FutileResistance Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i want to know who the people who don't need cops call when they are robbed at gunpoint or beaten or raped.

I always laugh at the cynical and the misinformed who regard law enforcement at a negative level or think officers are not needed. There is no doubt that a “few” officer’s have crossed the line on the job, but they do not represent all of law enforcement. What the public does not understand, is that the assholes in this world outnumber the men/women in uniform. That politics and those abruptly making/changing laws have no business putting input into a subject that they do not understand or have ever experienced.

I can guarantee you, that an officer would put his/her life on the line for any person when a situation deems it necessary. Regardless of their affiliation to a culture or monetary status in the community. It is the most thankless job in the world, and when you are thanked; it is usually by a comrade.

Many forget that officer’s are held to a higher standard and have more than the average amount of laws and rules to follow both on and off the job. The culture of law enforcement is beyond unique! What is appalling is how many judgmental people will be the first to point out how an officer should do his/her job without knowing the policies of their own local law enforcement and for that matter, the laws of their state.

As I have read through this specific thread pertaining to this horrific crime I have become enraged, frustrated, and utterly disgusted by some “opinions” on law enforcement and how they are conducting this investigation. So before you feel the need to judge the motives and calculated moves of law enforcement, or attempt to undermine their task at hand. Remember that you as a voter and taxpayer have allowed the system of criminal justice to get polluted with politics and laws that tie the hands of officers to respond to situations, but not as you would prefer. Sorry for the rant….MOTE IT BE….

WINNER!!!

:B
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by AriGold - 03-04-2011, 11:04 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM