Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-04-2011, 10:28 PM)van64 Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:05 PM)curious Wrote:

could be, but playing devils advocate: how would they know to find johnny at lisa's, how would they know parents are gone, and the whole trashing her parents room. btw, i saw a movie today (street kings) where cash was hidden in the wall, which may explain the dumbass(es) punching holes in closet walls.

I also go back to dctims statement that he had reliable source say the cops do know who did it. DCTim, anyway u can jump in here.

Insert Maytee, I feel like the perps have been to her house looking for JC prior to the murders explaining the main reason he was living at the Straubs. Going further, as I stated earlier, to me, the method of murder is FAR from being considered ameature and more along the lines of a underground drug ring whose primary goal was to collect dept and making a bold statement...JC promised a much larger return on investment and didn't deliver. Unfortunately it's hard to ignore the fact JC was involved with committing two armed robberies, there's no telling one's capable of next...just my personal opinion.
[/quote]But you know, the plastic bags over the heads of two beautiful individuals just sends this case over the top. Over the top.

[/quote]

But if this is a professional hit that is strictly drug related, why death to both? Drug dealers want their money and could give a shit about the rest. If they kill the people owing them money, they'll never be able to collectSmiley_emoticons_slash. So why wouldn't the "professionals" just inflict serious harm, Sopranos style? If the dealers are pissed at Johnny and insistant on death, why not just kill Lisa to prove their point and show Johny how serious they are?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by LoserCity - 03-05-2011, 12:24 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM