Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
RIP Johnny Wowww im speechless at how some of u criminal demons like this page n sneak on it to see wat im saying or thinkin smh jus so you know i know who you are you know i know and KARMA is on its way to all you full effect... Justice WILL prevail thats my promise rest in heaven johnny n lisa love u both infinity n beyond
8 hours ago via iPhone · Like · Comment · View Feedback (4)Hide Feedback (4)

A and M like this.
o
s
Yea I just love how they try to make it seem like their pages r so helpful when all they do is spread FLAT OUT lies and speak horrible about family members. And people have the nerve to ask why we say some on the things we do about these pe...ople on Johnnys page. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE people and in my eyes they are no better than the people who committed this crime. For all we know they are the people that did it. They don't put THEIR name on the page. They could just be playing sum sort of sick game. DEFINITELY feel they need to be investigated!See More
7 hours ago
o
RIP Johnny Ive already report it to my best friend in dc the one that works intell for homeland securiry you know who im talkin about i wont mention names but your right that mock sight full low life wanna be cops sewer trash poor excuses for human life but like i said im sure they all have kids too and when it happens to them then they will know how we feel...KARMA
6 hours ago

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Countryside_Belle - 03-05-2011, 03:49 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM