Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-05-2011, 01:06 AM)Inspector Gary Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 10:23 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i want to know who the people who don't need cops call when they are robbed at gunpoint or beaten or raped.

THANK YOU LC!!! My husband is in LE and I would prefer that HE NOT risk HIS LIFE for THOSE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! But NO!!! He risks his life for THOSE people with every car stop that he makes and every call that he answers!!! ABSOLUTELY NO APPRECIATION OR RESPECT!!! For those of you who feel this way, how about NOT calling on LE when YOU need help!!!
Your husband chose his profession and your husband is paid for it. I pray he is never harmed in this line of work but it is a very risky job and in fact, as hijacked as the judicial system is in this country, I for one remain surprised that there are not more LE personnel killed each year than there are, especially judges.

We had a state trooper killed a few miles from where I live, a couple of years ago. The guy was travelling from Florida with his registration and driver's license paperwork in perfect order. The trooper stopped him and apparently became belligerent with the motorist. I can see this happening easily in my mind's eye because I have seen it on the undercover cop shows. There are some LE personnel (not saying all are that way of course) who are arrogant and overbearing. This state trooper was pushing his weight around that night and as it so happened, he was pushing his luck around. As the trooper begged for his life, the motorist ended it. Unfortunately, you can see the motorist's point of view. Everything is legal. He has been stopped and now he has a state trooper with an attitude on his hands and he snaps... he simply is not going to take it any longer. The motorist is facing the prospect of life in jail if not the needle (I think he should get the needle) but had the state trooper been a more respectful individual of a motorist he most certainly would be alive today to see his newborn child.

Now, while the motorist's paperwork was in order, he was carrying drugs. Once again, one can make the argument that if you do not give a law enforcement individual a reason to lose their lives, that person would still be alive. It is just a shame to see one man dead and another man's life ruined over a handful of pills. There has to be a better way when you consider societies have been using and abusing 'controlled substances' for generations and it didn't harm them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by van64 - 03-05-2011, 04:21 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM