Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-05-2011, 01:41 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 01:31 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 01:10 AM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 01:00 AM)BellaMia Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 02:51 PM)aileen Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if they voice their opinions about that comment...not publicly per say, but to whom made the comment. But something tells me, they'll wait until the case is cracked, and then speak their minds to make sure their daughters character was not discredited.

I wonder if the Straub family and The Vasquez-Clarke families relationship has changed due to Maytee being using the media and internet to grieve and lash out

Straubs wanted distance before all this

I did not know that. Is there a story behind it? If so please tell. I am curious now to the relationship between them.

I Quote an earlier post:

- seasontickets - 02-22-2011 12:49 PM

I've been reading for a while and have decided to post a comment. An associate of mine who is close friends with the Straub family said that they (the Straubs) were at their wits end with Lisa and that they allowed Johnny to stay at their house because it would be easier for them to keep an eye on their daughter. I was also told that Maytee tried to get money from the Straubs in some elaborate scheme months before the murders. Also, a friend of mine who works in the restaurant business says some of the cooks (who purchased drugs from Johnny) were talking about how Johnny owed a lot of money (she didn't specify) for pills and cocaine. While obviously this is just heresay at this point, it is something to consider.

Does anyone know if it is typical for a drug dealer to 'carry' a dealer as Johnny allegedly was? I would be surprised if a host dealer he is getting drugs from would allow him to owe a lot of money to him for the simple reason that he is probably never going to collect on it. That's just good business sense that the illicit drug business would be a cash business.

Oh on a separate note, there was a case on the first 48 hours show on A&E where a drug user and his girlfriend robbed their drug delivery guy and ended up stabbing him to death. The drug user and his girlfriend ordered drugs up but had no money and no intention to pay for them. In fact, the drug user and his girlfriend met the drug delivery guy with only one intention: to rob him of his drugs. The drug delivery guy ended up being stabbed to death.

The episode reminded me of this case and I was thinking to myself...could it have been that whomever showed up there that cold night could have shown up under the pretext of buying drugs and then things went downhill from there. We may never know the answer to that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by van64 - 03-05-2011, 04:41 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM