Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-05-2011, 05:37 AM)shitstorm Wrote: lol, van. Are you pinkyfloyd? You're on a roll, that's for sure. More coffee?

So, WTF does this mean:

I count among my family and my friends people who would not suffocate a dog to death.

I'm certainly glad to hear that but it's like saying you count among your family and friends people who don't molest children. IOW, your family and friends fall into the "normal" range (as suffocating an animal is not, by any stretch, in the realm of normal). What fucked up world we live in where NOT suffocating a dog is mentionable.

So, anyway ...... regarding DNA - Lady Cop said that upon conviction DNA is taken and goes in the data base. If someone is not convicted of something, I *THINK* a search warrant is required and even then may be challenged on fifth amendment grounds.

HA ha I had a nap tonight. No I am not pinky floyd. I intended to say that I know of no one who would suffocate any animal. I grew up on a farm and one thing you did NOT do is mistreat any of the animals. That'd get you in all sorts of trouble with the parents and grandparents. There was not much money for medical attention to the animals but the animals were always nurtured when they were hurt...i.e., given plenty of food and kept safe and given a fighting chance to heal up.

Yes my family and friends are very normal and kindhearted to a fault. Not everyone in the pool are animal lovers so those people just steer clear of animals. You don't have to abuse them. I cannot imagine the kind of person it took to do this to Johnny and Lisa.

But with the DNA, on the crime shows on tv anyway, there have been times and occasions where LE asked for DNA samples with the thought process to CLEAR an individual. If you had nothing to hide, wouldn't you give a DNA sample--but never take a polygraph? And if you refused to voluntarily give a DNA sample, I would imagine your stock would soar on LE's suspicion scale.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by van64 - 03-05-2011, 05:57 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM