Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-05-2011, 04:41 AM)van64 Wrote: Does anyone know if it is typical for a drug dealer to 'carry' a dealer as Johnny allegedly was? I would be surprised if a host dealer he is getting drugs from would allow him to owe a lot of money to him for the simple reason that he is probably never going to collect on it. That's just good business sense that the illicit drug business would be a cash business.

Oh on a separate note, there was a case on the first 48 hours show on A&E where a drug user and his girlfriend robbed their drug delivery guy and ended up stabbing him to death. The drug user and his girlfriend ordered drugs up but had no money and no intention to pay for them. In fact, the drug user and his girlfriend met the drug delivery guy with only one intention: to rob him of his drugs. The drug delivery guy ended up being stabbed to death.

The episode reminded me of this case and I was thinking to myself...could it have been that whomever showed up there that cold night could have shown up under the pretext of buying drugs and then things went downhill from there. We may never know the answer to that.

I lived with a drug dealer for awhile when I was younger and he was fronted very large amounts of drugs and was supposed to pay up after he made the deals. Of course, he'd end up smoking or snorting a lot of it away himself and be in deep shit with his supplier. I know for awhile there he was in some serious shit and laying low for fear of retaliation. Funny thing is he also hid his drugs and money in the vent and attic space of our apartment so the vents being looked in makes sense to me with this case. I'm wondering if it isn't simpler than we all think and a case of Johnny fucking his supplier over.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by purplepegasus - 03-05-2011, 09:04 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM