Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[/quote]
Almost everyone on here has lost someone dear but they do not bring
it up every time they post. You really need to try to search for some
understanding of why you must always share your own pain and bring
it up. It is not about you, unfortunately.

We are sorry for your pain, and I wish we could have been there
when you needed us but we were not, and we can not go back.
Can you just drop it? Please? I beg of you. You are not helping
anyone by doing all the SCREAMING and ranting.

And no one can wish death on you and your kids. Those are only words.
ok? just words of a grieving woman. Please you need help handling
this and figuring out why you must insert yourself into others pain
and always turn things around to 'you' being the victim.

[/quote]

Maybe if people would just lay off .....we wouldn't have this issue. If anything, I do believe JsMom is the only one I have seen on here who can relate in some way what Maytee is going through.

This case is about as draining as the missing Morenci boys. We all want answers and justice. I'm hoping there will be an arrest soon!
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by DickTracy - 03-05-2011, 01:40 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM