Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Hi Everyone. I've gone cross country to Kansas to visit my daughter who is beautiful and lives on her own. It's in the inter-city - cool and swanky their share of break-ins, etc. Johnny & Lisa tragedy have influenced all of us in such a profound way...we've got alarms on all the windows, motion lights, etc....so scary the "sick-o, psychopaths, tortuous, monsters out there and what their capable of"...

Yeah, Maytee deserves a pass -

I think along with everyone and everything and every theory we've discussed...I'm about at the point that I'm convinced that:

Maytee KNEW that he had been "doing business with some pretty heavy duty dudes" who were beyond dangerous - would slice someone up and think they deserved it for f*&%ing with them...the psychos thought "they deserved it - they should have known better than to f#@$with us" ,,,,(i.e. fronted drugs and didn't pay back, snitched, bad drug deal (killers bought the drugs and it was not pure, etc.)

It was none of Tiffany's group. My brother and his friends when in H.S. did heroin for a short time...they of course knew the "dealers"...they actually "liked" them...they were funny, sold it to be able to "use it free", etc....not the cream of socity mind you but people that could shower, go to a wedding of your bosses and they'd be okay...like Tiffany and her group...had a couple of brushes with the law, but basically were in the "style" of their culture , etc....then there were...

the ones that killed Lisa and Johnny. Blood thirsty sick-os in a drug cartel - some serious BIG TIME shit. Cut your throat as to look at you - don't pass off some bad shit to me - big amounts of $$$....kids way over their heads...

And the dumb ass cop that said that to the press knew that ....he didn't explain it properly.

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 03-05-2011, 03:04 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM