Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

NO, I CAN NOT SEE THE MOTORIST'S POINT OF VIEW!!

I think it is safe to say that whatever field of work you are in, that pretty much everyone has to deal with people that are unpleasant, in various ways. Fortunately, NOT everyone goes on a psychotic rage killing people when they get their panties in a wad!

For the trooper, it was probably DEALING with ASSHOLES like you "who understand" why someone would KILL because they didn't like a perceived "arrogant or overbearing" attitude.

You're right, when people empathize with the likes of that cop killer, it is surprising that more cops aren't killed!! AND after dealing with an endless torrent of ASSHOLES and other vile people, it speaks to the incredible amount of self-control and character of LE (as a whole) that more assholes aren't killed by cops sick of their BULLSHIT!!! That is, IF you are going to give excuse to someone snapping and killing because of people who are "arrogant or overbearing!" How do you think the vast majority of people treat cops????

I think LC will agree that she has dealt with plenty of people whom she would have rather not have to "take it any longer" when they were not only being arrogant and overbearing, BUT violent, threatening, offensive, etc, etc.!!!!
[/quote]

I am the first to say the motorist should get the needle. His actions are inexcusable BUT as a LE personnel, you see all the time on TV how arrogant they are/can be when they go to stop an individual. The motorist admitted that the officer was aggressive with him. Unfortunately, there are a certain few to whose head the power acts as a drug. It is these few that extreme laws must be passed and applied but it is going to take educating the public and reworking how LE acts and operates in this country. I don't see either happening any time soon. These freedoms we take for granted are not free and I assure you there are people out there, your husband's ilk among them, who would sew our freedoms up so fast, we would be nothing more than a controlled police state. It is that we have to fight against. But you know what? BOMBSHELL: we shouldn't have to even be fighting against it because the constitution is quite clear on many things and even then, the judicial system ends up hijacking it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by van64 - 03-05-2011, 06:49 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM