Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-05-2011, 08:56 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 08:17 PM)Inspector Gary Wrote:
Many of us are in agreement with Wolfhouse, and I just felt that he/she was unfairly attacked. Starwars

I thought WH worded their response very nicely and was undeserving of the responses that followed. Many of the responses misinterpreted what WH was trying to say and that was unfair to Wolfhouse (IMO).

I have enjoyed reading your insights and following this forum with you. I am not trying to cause a rift with you, so please don't take it the wrong way. I feel things very strongly and speak my mind openly when I feel so compelled. As do others, that is why we are all so passionate about this case!

We are becoming frustrated with the lack of info, and emotions are running high!! Overall, I think us mockers get along pretty well!! Smiley_emoticons_bussi

I Agree With Wolfhouse when asking JsMom to stop repeating herself about the loss of her son.
JsMom has had the same requests made of her previously by others to which she promised to stop this. Here is that thread:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Duchess - 02-17-2011 07:34 PM

I understand this will come across as cold & callous but it has to be said. That particular conversation should have its own thread if you care to continue it, this really isn't the place for it. Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- TotallyCurious - 02-17-2011 10:22 PM
There are others here who have lost children, and when you bring
it up so often, it just makes the other people go to a place
where they had gotten away from for a few minutes or hours.
Could you maybe not talk about it any more, please?

JsMom Wrote: I was just sayin I know personally about losin a son! I dont need a thread!

Lady Cop Wrote: may i gently suggest, as Duchess did earlier, that you begin a thread about your terrible experience in another area? thanks~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
- JsMom - 02-17-2011 10:24 PM

For The Record! I will NEVER bring my son up again

So There You Have It!! Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by JsMom - 03-05-2011, 08:59 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM