Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-06-2011, 11:57 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: On RIP Johnny:

Brenda H.: "Maytee....the majority of the mockers are anxiously waiting for an arrest and announcement by Law Enforcement that this case is solved. Sometimes we may talk between the lines and you obviously take offense to that but we are looking for j...ustice for Johnny and Lisa just as you are...."

The post is much longer by Brenda H. she posted trying to appeal to Maytee and the other posters that this Mock thread was not here to try and disrupt, cause harm or create untruths about the senseless horrid deaths of these two young souls, she tired to use common sense, compassion and tried to reason with them, but as you can read from what they said below they only chose to attack Brenda H. and Mock by saying things that were untrue and would only incite Maytee even more.
(Thank you Brenda!! You tried, you really, really did!)

I wonder why those 2 people, in particular, that are constantly posting on the RIP Johnny page keep saying that we are liars here on Mock. I know that a lot of the information that we have discussed was actually confirmed by either media sources or even the Lucas County Sheriff's office, like the drugs definitely being involved in the crime.

The rapsheets, which are public record and nothing we just pulled out of thin air...ect...

The 911 calls are on record.

TW coming here to be questioned is pretty important in my opinion, considering her role, being the last known person to speak with JC.
(A "Thank You" to JSmom for making that happen)

I wonder why they don't tell Maytee that we are emailing the Sheriff's office trying to keep this alive or asking why one of the only statements that is released is to the Springfield Township Trustees as part of his monthly sheriff's report and how this Sgt. Schiavone literally laid it at the victims feet and how we think that is pretty disgraceful.

Or how we are questioning this "professional hit" theory that was also included in the monthly sheriff's report. Or how we think it's kind of disgusting that 3 weeks after this horrendous crime all the publicity this case gets is a mention in monthly report! Seems to me if they are going to keep talking about Mockers they should at the very least tell the whole story, but that wouldn't serve their purpose would it?? I believe they are just trying to act like Maytee's guardians, while all along they are doing nothing more than passing on misinformation which is upsetting and inciting Maytee even more, causing a lot more hurt than help.

So, if your reading this, why don't you 2 tell Maytee the whole truth about what takes place here? Maybe you 2 should ask yourselves that! I would never in my wildest dreams post what you 2 have posted on a memorial page for someone's dead child!

These comments and questions were posed to Mockers after Brenda H. try to help explain what we do here on this thread, by one SGP, so I will answer.
SGP: "So instead of questioning Maytees motives, which I think are quite obvious, why don't you attack these losers who have nothing better to do with their lives than sit on Facebook all day long and comment about this case because thier "Justice" pages are the biggest contradiction I've personally witnessed."

Answer: If you really read this thread you would know that we have already denounced the Justice for JC&LS page and it's Nazi Adminstrator, we even have a whole thread dedicated to this person's ignorance.

SGP: "We've tried to correct their lies and acustions on those pages only to get deleted. I personally have been deleted from all of them. I have NEVER made one vulgar or profane remark but only corrected the truth and yet my comments are deleted because those people feed off negativity. They get some sort of thrill off of doing this."

Answer: You have not been deleted from Mock, that is an outright lie. This forum offers a very precious commodity....free speech.....and the Moderators and the Administrator don't feel the necessity to GAG anyone by deleting posts, and in the light of being able to speak your mind freely, there is always somebody is going to yell fire in a crowded room.

Posted by AWJ
AWJ: "The mockers say they speak the truth yet there are people on there telling awful lies about Johnny and Lisa, sa...ying that they would not be missed and that the police do not care to solve the case."

Answer: Well this couldn't be further from the turth! No awful lies here, and WE Mockers are trying to make sure that Johnny and Lisa are NOT forgotten, why would we be emailing the Sheriff, NG and JVM and anyone else we can think of, if we didn't care about these 2 young souls being swept under the rug and forgotten about by the media and LE?? Your statement here is the total antithesis of the turth!!
All of the above statements and answers are IMHO....

Good Mornin Fellow Mocker.......Compcoff

G.Morning ECK~Alot of us tried to be there for her~She personally got mad at me for being on Mock forums~I was just tryin to keep her updated with others thoughts to try and help her and LE solve this case~NEVER ONCE did i intend to upset or hurt her until I felt she attacked me fr no reason and I bite back~I KNOW ALL OF US HERE WANT JUSTICE!~I was trying to be there for her on a different level but that failed! I really hope she can get over this anger and focus for the sake of her younger children! I know its got to be hard but one can do it! U have to have faith in these kinda situations or u will kill urself through all the hurt anger and pain! ITS JUST SO SAD! I also know all of us here are doing all we can to help solve the case, bring up new ideas that maybe LE didnt think about, etc. I HAVE NEVER ONCE WANTED ANYTHING MORE FOR BOTH FAMILIES THEN JUSTICE! I am not a liar, evil, mean person but DONT PUSH ME EITHER! u know? I feel so bad for her I really do! NOTHING WORSE THEN FINDING UR CHILD DEAD! I will continue to support her from a far and await JUSTICE as we all are! Smiley_emoticons_wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by JsMom - 03-06-2011, 12:21 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM