Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-06-2011, 04:17 PM)My3littlepiggies Wrote: I feel like this case lost media attention when people started speculating that Johnny was involved in drugs. None of which has been proven to me at this point. It seems to me that when things that this happen people get judgemental and start acting like they don't care or like they deserved it. Like when a prostitute is killed. Which wasn't helped by the last comments made by LE making it sound like they deserved it. That is just wrong and doesn't help to get this solved. This was still someones son/daughter,sister, brother and friend. Plus none of this has been proven. Baggies mean nothing. They could have just smoked weed. Corner of baggie = a nickel of weed.Digital scale could have also been used to make sure they weren't getting a "tight" sack. I think that is why Nancy Grace stopped talking about it. She has judged and decided that its not worth her attention. I also think that the comments made by LE at the springfield township meeting was to get pressure of of them and to make their suburban residents feel safe.Even if its not true.

You are right on the money. Unfortunately, this kind of wrong-headed thinking leaves 1) killer(s) still unaccounted for and not brought to justice and 2) leaves open the distinct possibility that the next time the killer(s) kill, an innocent may likely be killed by them...just imagine a grandmother sitting on her porch taking a bullet through the head when a gunfight erupts in the street and the perp there is one of these killers or imagine LE being taken down when the perp(s) are stopped on a routine traffic stop. NO ONE is safe as long as these perps are on the loose. LE's comments didn't put themselves in a favorable light, either, but at least one LE community member is too dumb to see that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by van64 - 03-06-2011, 04:27 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM