Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-06-2011, 04:17 PM)My3littlepiggies Wrote: I feel like this case lost media attention when people started speculating that Johnny was involved in drugs. None of which has been proven to me at this point. It seems to me that when things like this happen people get judgemental and start acting like they don't care or like they deserved it. Like when a prostitute is killed. Which wasn't helped by the last comments made by LE making it sound like they deserved it. That is just wrong and doesn't help to get this solved. This was still someones son/daughter,sister, brother and friend. Plus none of this has been proven. Baggies mean nothing. They could have just smoked weed. Corner of baggie = a nickel of weed.Digital scale could have also been used to make sure they weren't getting a "tight" sack. I think that is why Nancy Grace stopped talking about it. She has judged and decided that its not worth her attention. I also think that the comments made by LE at the springfield township meeting was to get pressure off of them and to make their suburban residents feel safe.Even if its not true.

In any murder case, everything is relevant. The lifestyles, social connections, things that may help us understand how these things happen. If someone was all up in the drug culture (and I don't mean hippies smoking weed) or a prostitute or whatever, it's relevant. Ultimately, the important thing is murderers need to be apprehended and put away, and every murder victim matters (for many reasons). Just imagine if cases like the Green River killer were blown off because the victims were prostitutes!

I don't know if Nancy Grace blows off victims that she thinks were social losers. She's full of shit, though, and she's the legal equivalent of the National Enquirer. She's made a career and her money on dead children, for the most part. When there is nothing going on with a case, she keeps repeating the same shit and saying, "BOMBSHELL!". It's a disgusting wringing of these stories for all they're worth - for money. Compare that to John Walsh. I'm actually embarrassed for myself when I allow myself to watch her. hah

Nancy Grace also has a total disregard for truth. I once saw her in a discussion with Jeff Feiger. He was talking about innocent people who are wrongly convicted and on death row. Her response was, "Okay, well, SOME innocent people ...", said with a tone like it was an acceptable trade off for getting mostly guilty people behind bars. It was appalling. I want GUILTY people locked up, not innocent people that corrupt or stupid prosecutors get a bug up their ass about for personal reasons. She's a typical prosecutor, in that respect and she'd "never be shot for her brains", as my mom always likes to say.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 03-06-2011, 05:52 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM