Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-06-2011, 05:52 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I don't know if Nancy Grace blows off victims that she thinks were social losers. She's full of shit, though, and she's the legal equivalent of the National Enquirer. She's made a career and her money on dead children, for the most part. When there is nothing going on with a case, she keeps repeating the same shit and saying, "BOMBSHELL!". It's a disgusting wringing of these stories for all they're worth - for money. Compare that to John Walsh. I'm actually embarrassed for myself when I allow myself to watch her. hah

Nancy Grace also has a total disregard for truth. I once saw her in a discussion with Jeff Feiger. He was talking about innocent people who are wrongly convicted and on death row. Her response was, "Okay, well, SOME innocent people ...", said with a tone like it was an acceptable trade off for getting mostly guilty people behind bars. It was appalling. I want GUILTY people locked up, not innocent people that corrupt or stupid prosecutors get a bug up their ass about for personal reasons. She's a typical prosecutor, in that respect and she'd "never be shot for her brains", as my mom always likes to say.

Nancy Grace has come close to getting disbarred and I cannot imagine why she wasn't. If she was a doctor held to a higher standard, she'd have lost her license to practice years ago. Unfortunately she is part of the cog in a system that holds itself responsible for nothing and unfortunately, neither does anyone else. I wish someone would explain it to me because no one seems to understand either. If you go read the facts about her fiancee's death, you will indeed see how she hijacks truth. Pitiful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by van64 - 03-06-2011, 06:19 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM