Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-06-2011, 07:24 PM)Methusala Wrote: Yes, I agree that I introduced some ambiguity into the discussion by saying "we don't have unconstitutional laws" and I apologize for doing so. Russian You are right.

What I should have said is that people are free to challenge any law's constitutionality by a process that has been in place for hundreds of years. We don't need a revolution to do it, and those who argue or imply that it is something that has to do with the election or defeat of any one or group of congressmen or senators is simply wrong.

Challenging the constitutionality of any laws passed by Congress is a function of the judicial process, not the legislative process or the electoral process.

So those who don colonial outfits and march around with signs about allegedly unconstitutional laws either don't understand the process or are deliberately attempting to mislead others as to the process to be followed.

I'm sure there are many highly competent constitutional lawyers around Washington who would be glad to accept employment to handle their cases. :B

meth (old fart?) i agree with most of that. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

what/ who is doing the colonial outfits? if i saw someone dressed like that i would bully them and take thier lunch money.

dont get me wrong I am sure everyone on the sup court bench would disagree with me re: m&m.

lol just like everyone is probably enjoying our con law lecture. jesus, i've turned into the same pain in the ass PostwhoreTwat that has driven me nuts here.

back to your scheduled program: solving a double homicide.

insiders share something please b4 I start taking it out on my body! I have a fresh box of hostess twinkies and I know how to use them.

insiders, at least tell us at the very minimum someone isnt part of the murder or confirm when lisa was picked up from work. didnt someone say jonny was in lima b4 picking up lisa, way back in this thread? not sure who, but w/in the first week I think.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by notsure - 03-06-2011, 08:24 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM