Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-06-2011, 08:37 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Something has been lurking in the back of my mind.

One of the posters either deliberately or undeliberately let it slip that
"Lisa was spit on." Here are some thoughts I had about that.
1. How would the 'family' know this?
2. Would police tell the family this if they knew it?
3. Why would someone repeat it?
4. If it were my family member, I would not have repeated it.
5. Could this be a 'test the chain' piece of info. I do not know what the
proper word for it is, but it is when a piece of information is placed with
one person who then deliberately 'slips' and says it to another person
to 'see the chain' down which that piece of information flows.

In addition:

A .How many of the facts on here are just such?
B. If Tiffany were a big time 'heroin' dealer, why would she be looking
to Johnny and Lisa for drugs?

Just some things that have not computed in my mind recently.
Any feedback?

for some reason, I don't believe she was spit on. I've only heard that from one source and I don't remember how that person was tied to the case. However, judging by how hard it's been to get any suspects, I don't think they would have been that stupid to spit on someone. One of the easiest ways to get DNA. Unless this perp knows already that his DNS is not currently in the system. But even then, he could be caught at any time for something else and might have to submit DNA

that would be incredibly stupid..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 03-06-2011, 09:17 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM