Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-06-2011, 08:37 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Something has been lurking in the back of my mind.

One of the posters either deliberately or undeliberately let it slip that
"Lisa was spit on." Here are some thoughts I had about that.
1. How would the 'family' know this?
2. Would police tell the family this if they knew it?
3. Why would someone repeat it?
4. If it were my family member, I would not have repeated it.
5. Could this be a 'test the chain' piece of info. I do not know what the
proper word for it is, but it is when a piece of information is placed with
one person who then deliberately 'slips' and says it to another person
to 'see the chain' down which that piece of information flows.

In addition:

A .How many of the facts on here are just such?
B. If Tiffany were a big time 'heroin' dealer, why would she be looking
to Johnny and Lisa for drugs?

Just some things that have not computed in my mind recently.
Any feedback?

1. John Sr who found the bodies
2. Wouldn't have to.... John Sr found the bodies
3. Why not? I'm sure the family had lots of questions for John Sr & they in turn told people who told people who told people
4. Everyone's different
5. If true, I think it was more that one person told another who told another & so forth

A. Not many. We know that Tiffany was the last to speak to JC, we know that there was a struggle in the downstairs portion of the home, we know that the parents bedroom was ransacked & holes were punched in the walk in closet walls, we know that there was evidence taken from the home which included, a lighter, pieces of white plastic baggies, scales, a dvd, a few other things.... I'm sure you can find a list arounf here somewhere. We know that JC * LS were suffocated with plastic bags of some sort, we know that JC was bound by ankles & wrists & plastic bag was secured with duct tape, we know that LS wrists were bound with duct tape & plastic bag was secured with duct tape, we know that there was a "pool" of blood in the bag of LS, we know that JC was at the home of VD prior to leaving to pick up LS from work..... I think? that about covers the FACTS

B. Good question! Also if Tiffany were a big heroin dealer why didn't she have her own vehicle, place to live etc & so forth In my opinion she is not a big heroin dealer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-06-2011, 09:22 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM