Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-07-2011, 03:24 AM)van64 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 03:18 AM)AriGold Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 03:06 AM)van64 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 02:58 AM)AriGold Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 02:48 AM)van64 Wrote:

Here is part of Maytee's interview with Jane Velez-Mitchell...Maytee seems to think too it is all about Lisa. Possibly Lisa's ex boyfriend who just got out of jail. Wow she liked those jail-bird boys didn't she? If he is that jealous he comes over and whacks them both but that still doesn't explain what he would be doing in the bedroom poking holes in the wall.

Crap, crap, crap.

Just projection and transference; she's trying to take the focus off her son and any negative aspects of his life/background.
A crazy ex would explain why both Johnny and Lisa were killed but wouldn't, at least in my mind, explain the holes punched in the walk-in closet.

It was noted that LS's ex was at her funeral. I'm sure he's been interviewed out the ass and cleared.

Crimes of passion are not usually done this way. This was more methodical.
Good point about the ex of Lisa's being at her funeral. I'm sure LE has hounded him to death. You know the only thing I have arrived at in reading and re-reading the articles from January to a week or so ago is that LE's opinion on what has happened has changed...and changed again...and changed again. Which leads me to believe LE simply has nothing to work with or to go on. There might be DNA...there SHOULD BE DNA but it is entirely possible the perps DNA is not in the database and it is entirely possible that no DNA was left. I think someone mentioned the perps DNA was left in blood in the kitchen, possibly where Johnny had knifed him. Barring this, the hope is for DNA in fingerprints on the duct tape's sticky side or shiney side. It is possible to work with duct tape if you wear rawhide gloves. Duct tape is going to stick, and stick like glue, on any smooth surface.

Yeah, but like many have said, if there is no one to match it to then it's worthless.

If this was a professional hit - and all signs lead that way - then the killers are probably not "in the system".

Possible (likely) scenario:

The "hit" is ordered by a large drug organization/cartel. The killers are hired from out-of-state or country and have no previous arrests or convictions (thus no prints or DNA to match them to). They are not from the area and therefore are long gone when the bodies are found.

Police are chasing their tails in circles.
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by AriGold - 03-07-2011, 03:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM