Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-07-2011, 03:31 AM)AriGold Wrote: I don't think they parked a vehicle out front. Again, too risky. Too many variables (nosy neighbor or something). They could have parked elsewhere and walked there. I remember hearing there was a school behind the house somewhere. They could have parked there and walked over. If dressed in black, it'd be unlikely for anyone to notice them or hear any noise. The lot the house sits on is pretty big according to Google Maps.

Also, I don't think they came with the safe in mind. The "safe" might have been brought up by either JC or LS as a means of bargaining for the life.

All the same -- depending on how long the struggle (if any) lasted, they could have been in and out in 30 min max.

For example:

5 min struggle (and if you've ever been in a fight, you know 5 min is a LONG time; it feels like hours).

5 min to tie them up (if they came prepared with materials and with multiple people, this shouldn't even take that long)

10 minutes to search house (look for safe, disable security system, etc)

10 minutes to clean up and get the fuck out.

Keep in mind, it only takes about 6 minutes to die from lack of air.

That school is new in the last 5 or 10 years. I'm going to guess they have security cameras in the parking lot up the wazoo there. If you saw Straub's hood the houses 1st thing you would notice is that the houses aren't that far apart. Also there is no sidewalks (I dont think) it's the kind of hood where people walk their dogs even that late at night (and pick up the "dirt" left from fido). People have big enough driveways that it is really rare for someone to park on the street. but it was really cold so I'm certain that limited the amount of people out and about. i agree this could be done in 30 min. I think the neck injuries show they were impatient, the bags were taking to long.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by notsure - 03-07-2011, 10:03 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM