Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-07-2011, 11:23 AM)van64 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 11:18 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 11:12 AM)van64 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 11:02 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 10:44 AM)van64 Wrote: And just how hard is LE going to look for the killers being that the victims instigated their own demise? Johnny is a two-time loser in LE's eyes: a robber who served time in prison (not jail) and a drug dealer while out on probation. You know they're gonna work overtime to solve that. And Lisa had a DUI so you can say too that she was a menace to other citizens. So...the killer(s) are probably in my neck of the woods now.

I'm beginning to see how all this works.

Im thinking along the same lines you are Van! This just makes me sick tho! U can tell they werent on nothing hard (as far as drugs go) IF any! It sickens me to think the LE would look at these poor kids death this way! Not matter what THEY DIDNT DESERVE TO DIE! If it was a family member of LE reguardless if they were on drugs or not the whole damn dept. would be workin overtime! UGH! just pisses me off to NO end!

Unfortunately, I don't think this LE's modus operandi was invented in Toledo. I have read hundreds of articles and having worked for decades in the employ of the public and being relatively sheltered from the vicissitudes of the real world, it took awhile for this to sink in on me but one common theme, over and over and over again, is that in these cases that LE refuses to take seriously or are never solved, there is a blame the victim mentality stemming from criminal backgrounds that the victims had.

Locally, we had an individual who preyed on prostitutes. Now, I personally think prostitution should be legal but it isn't, of course, and LE here dragged their feet and did nothing until a woman was almost killed and there is speculation that the perp was involved in the death of a couple other innocent women. There were also other prostitutes who were victimized by the perp. They finally caught the guy but in reading articles about the case, you didn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that the backgrounds of these 'shady ladies' inhibited and hampered the police investigation. And women were being raped, robbed and beaten. The public must realize that if nothing else, a perp who will do something like that is only half a stone's throw from crossing the line and harming a model citizen, if that is what it takes to get LE away from the public trough long enough to do something.

Yes, it is frustrating. That's the last time I'm having a Mtn. Dew and a Snicker's candy bar at 5 a.m. in the morning.

We Are Supposed to all be treated EQUAL no matter our problems (mentally ill, druggie, prostitute, etc etc.) are! Pretty sad that our country is goin to shit as far as SOME Le goes! PITIFUL! I mean come one now no matter what they were handsome & beautiful, in school for something (better then some can say) clean cut, LOVED by lots! Im just in shock! terribly!
I know. I've often thought what a curse it would have been to have been born a pretty girl.

Scary thats for sure! Even if u stay STRAPPED! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by JsMom - 03-07-2011, 11:26 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM