Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-07-2011, 11:37 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 11:31 AM)AriGold Wrote: We Are Supposed to all be treated EQUAL no matter our problems (mentally ill, druggie, prostitute, etc etc.) are!

Please tell me you're not really that naive.

Naive~ would be for someone to think that it was OK for someone to get murdered because they were a prostitute/druggie! ITS NOT OK! Signs_173
[/quote]

It is NOT okay to be murdered or assaulted because of one's lifestyle or one's past history. The assailant I was referencing earlier, who preyed on prostitutes, was suspected of being involved in the disappearance of a cashier in a nearby mall. Her body was found a few weeks after she went missing and witnesses report seeing a truck owned and driven by the assailant nearby where the cashier was walking after attending a club downtown in a sleepy, small Southern city. The prostitutes he preyed on refused to go to LE because of their occupations and those who went were given the general run-around and belittled. It moved me to read their accounts but the perp would stop and pick them up and then beat them; knife them and in a case or two, throw them out and leave them for dead.

I may be naive too but I do know that these prostitutes (and myself) pay LE's salary and again, LE here feeds at the public trough second to none who are on the public payroll. So I'll pose this question to you--if LE refuses to follow up on crimes such as these against people who happen to be prostitutes, WHY DO WE NEED LE?

The only way to end run LE's game is to have a civil authority who reviews their decisions in cases and where the ball has been dropped, LE personnel are fired, demoted or charged. It happens in all other occupations. What sets LE apart?

I tell you this--if I ran my department when I worked as a public employee, like local LE here has handled some cases, I would have been released from my job within two or three years. The public would have demanded more from me and they would have been right to do so. Physicians who practice medicine in the same vein that LE does their job, would be sued and paid out for malpractice.

Why do we and why should we hold LE to different standards that are LESS? These people work ON OUR DIME.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by van64 - 03-07-2011, 02:06 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM