Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

I agree, they are not mutually exclusive at all. And I have not given up on LE. The billboards are great. No arrest, no named suspects, so the billboard does send a message. That LE wants to solve this case. If that Sherrif knows enough to say J&L instigated the crime, then I believe that LE knows a lot. I hated his word, but I don't think it was just pulled out of his ass. The same with calling it a hit. And out of the area could just mean the Straub's neighborhood. I just have to go with DCTim. The DNA is back, we just haave to wait and see.

[/quote]

I agree with this. I haven't given up on LE either. I think the fact that Lisa was murdered too is what will push them. If it had just been Johnny, maybe not so much just because of his back ground & I'm not saying that's right or OK. But with Lisa, that's someone they can identify with.... white, pretty, from a nice home, both parents still together.... married on a anniversary cruise, in nursing school, not much of a criminal background aside from one DUI.... they'll identify with her. You see that even here on this board. How many times have I read more sympathy for the Straubs than the Clarkes? lol You don't think the detectives are viewing this the same way? I'm sure they are & probably even more so because they see the effects of a criminal lifestyle on a daily basis & I'm sure that it hardens them. So Johnny, he's most likely viewed, like alot of people here have viewed him, as someone who played with fire & got burned. But Lisa.... she's someone who got caught up in a bad thing, she didn't belong in that social circle. In many peoples eyes, she is the real victim here. I don't agree with this, I think they both are victims. JMO
[/quote]Unfortunately, the bottom line is LE seems to have reached a dead end with what information they have. It's inconceivable to think they have DNA, or any other evidence, upon which they could predicate an arrest but that they have not effected an arrest yet. I don't think they are holding back because a killer or killers is or are on the loose and are very likely to kill someone again...and bad guys don't always exclusively kill bad guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by van64 - 03-07-2011, 02:14 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM