Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-07-2011, 12:21 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: Here's my take on the security papers & safe:

Security Papers: The parents had just went out of town, to me it is not far fetched to believe that the security papers were out because the parents put them out before they left. "Here kids, here's the security system papers, if something goes wrong, can't figure out how to turn it on or off, here's the papers that will show you how... Make sure you use it" The end. When the uncle said the system was not activated, I think he meant just that... it was not on. Turned off. Maybe & probably because JC & LS didn't feel like turning it on & off everytime they walked in & out & everytime people came over. They were young & young people don't worry about things like that. Nothing can happen to them right?

Safe: One of two things.... either Johnny was bragging about them having a safe or they told the perps there was a safe in the master bedroom walk in closet, maybe to try to distract them & keep them busy so they could get away, make a phone call for help etc. It may be at this point, that they were bound with tape to prevent them from escaping while they went on a search for the non existant safe. I do not believe that Johnny would tell them there was a safe knowing that there wasn't for anyother reason than to try to get them in a different area so they could get away. There is a reason why these perps went directly to the Straubs master bedroom closet & started knocking holes in walls there as opposed to anyother location in the house. It's because they were told to go there, either before the event (Johnny bragging?) or during the event (An attempt to escape while the perps were busy)

JMO
Johnny bragging, unfortunately, makes a lot of sense. That would indicate it's a friend or, at the outlier, an acquaintance of his.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by van64 - 03-07-2011, 02:18 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM