Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-07-2011, 02:53 PM)notsure Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 02:50 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 02:36 PM)van64 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 02:29 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: One thing I keep seeing people mention is that because of JC's size he should have been able to over come and defend himself and LS. However if He was taking pills, if this is the case he may not have been up to his normal strength. I take pain medication for a back injury and I know at times I am woozie and dizzy besides other side affects and other times I am fine depending on my level of pain that day. And that is for someone who needs them. For people who take them when they don't need them and are high that dizzy and whoozie feeling is greater. If as a possibility (and I'm just throwing this out there) he took some pills, maybe because he picked LS up from work and maybe he knew he wasn't gonna drive anymore (being a responsible driver) and she was gonna drive if they went anywhere, or he didn't care if he drove on pills, either way. If he had taken pills or any drugs he wouldn't be necessarily up to his normal strength, I would think to defend himself.

Ah, very good point, heartbreaker. If Johnny was hopped up on pills or drugs, he would have been a pushover in a sense wouldn't he? How reliable do we think the blood-spattered kitchen is? If that is accurate, it would appear the blood belonged to the perp since Johnny was reported as having no injuries of that nature and Lisa's bleeding seemed to have been contained within the bag.

That is what I was wondering about the kitchen scene, if a fight or struggle broke out, wouldn't JS have some type of injuries to his knucles or defensive wounds? or something? Was it released from LE that there was a struggle in the kitchen? Who talked about there being blood in the kitchen? LE or a reliable source? if not then it just goes into the speculation column with many other things!

unknown said it

Just my thinking, wouldn't JS then have some type wounds somewhere? You don't usually get into a fight or scuffle and not come out with a mark. Even when you wrestle with someone you can get blood blisters when you are rough housing. When you are fighting for your life I would think you would go all out. I just think you'd come out with some marks. Just doesn't make sense...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by heartbreaker6713 - 03-07-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM