Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-07-2011, 03:23 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Van64 - I happen to agree with you DUI - Kills - I had some drunken bastard come at me on the wrong side of the road! So menace is right on - but, another menace is BD - Lisa's ex according to Maytee - check that menace out - was someone out there scorned by Lisa - some sicko that sits nightly in the Bars both Applebee's and TGI Fridays have a bar - you can't rule out anything. I hope Maytee is calling the Detectives involved everyday - and you and Arigold what a night last night! Good Job both of you!!

HA ha thanks. I was hopped up on Mtn. Dew and Snickers. I have a cousin, whom I grew up with, who killed a senior citizen while she was driving drunk. She had travelled 40 miles to buy liquor and ended up killing him about half a mile from his home and about a mile from her home. How is that for coincidence? She got 12 years by the way and in fact, she is still in prison. I just don't know why LE doesn't make every DUI offender put in that gizmo that won't start until the driver blows. It may not be foolproof on its own but it is a start and is more foolproof than nothing.

I do wonder about someone following Lisa home from TGI's. She could have been stalked for days before her stalker screwed up enough courage to attempt to do the deed and Johnny could have been just a sidebar. I mean, we have seen instances recently where entire families were killed just to get to one kiddo. Crazy but true.

That, however, does not explain why the bedroom walk-in closet would have holes in it in an obvious robbery attempt, unless the stalker was trying to throw LE off his trail. The fact that someone was looking for something and knew what they were looking for is the obvious answer there....

AND I still cannot get over the fact that the house was not burned down unless, as Ari said, all the perps wanted was to make and to leave a statement. I mean, LE obviously is at a dead end and by burning the house down, the perps could have almost assured the case would start cold and be cold for years on end and probably never solved. As it is, there has to be some DNA of the perps somewhere. But a housefire would have destroyed all the perps DNA.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by van64 - 03-07-2011, 03:31 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM