Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-07-2011, 07:59 PM)kitty1 Wrote: Hello Mockers!! I know alot of you have very specific questions that I would like to answer. I don't want to be labeled as a 'tease" but I don't want to jeopardize the investigation. There are also some questions that I don't feel comfortable asking the family. I can tell you that the tape absolutely did not come from the Staub's household. This was obviously planned and so many of us have thought. I forgot to ask about the bags, but Unknown made that comment about BBB bags and she seemed to imply that someone brought them there. However BBB is someplace that Lisa, her mom, and sister would have shopped at. There is still a BBB less than 2 miles, I believe. Maytee doesn't know shit because LE doesn't know who did it. They have leads but not enough, hence the billboards. They are awaiting the birth of TW's baby so they can administer polygragh and more thoroughly interogate her. Does anyone remember when she is due?? There was something on her FB page that someone cut and pasted. The DNA is indeed back. There is unfortunately no match. The DNA was obtained from Lisa. They are currently working on DNA and fingerprints from all the tape. They have to unravel all the tape very carefully. A painstaking process. The family is very upset about the comments the other day from that asshole that said the victims "instigated" this attack and that it was a "professional hit". There is a town meeting tonight and Jim Verbosky will be asking that that statement be retracted. Maytee has been repeatedly asked to stop posting on FB by LE but she continues to do so. I can't remember what else right now . I will post as I recall.

Wow very interesting. You said the DNA was obtained from Lisa. I'm almost scared to ask, but do you know what kind of DNA it was? If you are willing to tell. Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 03-07-2011, 08:02 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM