Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-08-2011, 01:10 AM)Methusala Wrote: I would suggest that Tiffany knows who was invited to come to the house that night; and by a process of simple deduction the perpetrators are in that group of people or are known to one or more members of that group of people.

If Tiffany would provide those names and identities to LE, and each of those persons were required to provide samples of DNA and fingerprints, the odds of solving this crime would rise considerably.

But Tiffany's life motto on her Face book was something along the lines of "I'm a down ass bitch and I rides 4 my niggas and bitches" which I have suggested can be translated to something like this:

Attention potential suitors: I am not a high maintenance woman.
Attention my friends: I am loyal to a fault and would not "snitch" on you if you committed a crime.

Perhaps some of those here on Mock, who have a higher opinion of Tiffany, could provide a more accurate translation of her said life motto; and could persuade her to provide the police with such a list under oath.

There is nothing that says she can't give statements under oath to the police now, while pregnant, which could include a written list with names and addresses, etc.

How do we know anyone was invited to the house that night? Are you talking about the rumor of a get-together, the night before?? I haven't heard if that was factual, & if it was, I'd say LE has talked to those that were there. From what I gather from Kitty, TW will probably take a polygraph, once her baby is born. I wish she could have taken one already!!! ugh! She claims her BF did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 03-08-2011, 01:24 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM