Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-08-2011, 12:26 AM)van64 Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:24 AM)curious Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:18 AM)Jane Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:16 AM)wanttoknow Wrote: I thought the same thing. It was eerie. I wonder how many problems she's going to have with the grave now. How many copy cats are going to screw with his grave. Thats sad. People are sick.

I just thought of something. IF Johnny had gang ties, & I do think he did, would members WANT something like this? His marker?

Surprised LE didn't have surviellence at both grave sites...and I'm biting my tongue as to what I really want to say, out of respect.
Out of respect to LE? Please, be my guest. Your comments will not offend me.

does this imply that you are LE?
i had to laugh yesterday when someone said "no offense LC" and you replied "no offense taken". you presume to speak for me too?

you still haven't corrected your DOB and age "typo." frankly i think you're the biggest blowhard, arrogant know-it-all post whore i have seen in years. you put pink and netsleuth to shame for blah blah blah bullshit. it's like this is the *van* thread.
your nasty rude dismissive, supercilious and superior reply to the wife of a LEO was about the final straw for me. you attacked LE totally unfairly and viciously, and i am one lifelong altruistic cop that isn't going to put up with that crap in my forum. i didn't risk my life for years for you to come here and announce your contempt for me and my profession repeatedly. you can go to the LE thread Shitstorm started with your diatribe. be sure to post "feeding at the public trough" another 7 or 8 times, it appears to be your mantra. couldn't you learn another insult to parrot ad nauseum?
as far as i'm concerned, you can bugger on out of this thread. and stay out. i don't welcome you.

everyone else, please, i'd like to tighten up this thread and stop all the off-topic silly stuff. i try to keep crime forum threads as serious as they should be. i've been guilty of it too since we have been bored and restless, i do understand. thanks for hanging in! LC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 03-08-2011, 07:51 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM