Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-08-2011, 01:25 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 01:14 PM)blueyes Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 01:03 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:56 PM)blueyes Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 12:36 PM)PURPLECATS Wrote: I s that how you see it? its a FACT that TW picked him up
you can read what ever you want into it

not gossip when it is fact she picked him up fact there is unaccounted for time n both it is thought drugs played a part n tw was involved some how? Keeping jc Sr away for a Lil longer to ensure safe get away and a reason for maytee to be upset with TW come on too many things there to be gossip! N I can have my opinion too its not as crazy as some other ideas

It is fact that TW picked up John Sr & drove him to the Straubs. It is NOT fact that they fucked in the backseat of a car. & Did the minor watch? Film it? Do you see how rediculous this is? Based off of TW giving JohnSr a ride, it is then somehow fact that they must have known eachother prior to this night? That they must have some sort of secret relationship? That's bullshit.

And what does this mean "Keeping jc Sr away for a Lil lkonger to ensure safe get away and a reason for maytee to be upset with TW" ? A safe get away? Ummm pretty sure the 2 hours that TW waited to alert anyone of her concern was plenty of time for a safe getaway. I don't think she needed to go pick up John Sr & seduce him to buy anyone more time. I'm also pretty sure that Maytee was pissed at TW for waiting so long to alert anyone of her concerns about that last supposed phone call.

We don't know it was 2 hours, first. Never said she DID fuck him in the backseat just an idea because of accounted for time. Second and who said Mr. Minor was with them I've never saw that and like I said u don't know a secret relationship is gossip! But maybe u can't take a hint!

We don't know it was 2 hours? OK well Tiffany said that she last talked to JC at 11 pm. Maytee called 911 just after 1 am. Looks like 2 hours to me. Second you can have all the ideas you'd like, that doesn't make them fact. What it makes them are ideas, rumors, gossip.

Gossip n. Rumor or talk of a personal, sensational, or intimate nature.

Rumor n. A report of uncertain origin and accuracy; hearsay.

Idea n. A opinion, conviction, or principal

Here's the BIG difference....

Fact n. Information presented as true and accurate

Ohhhh weeeee, busting out the dictionary! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." - George Bernard Shaw Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by AriGold - 03-08-2011, 03:18 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM