Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-08-2011, 02:59 PM)purplepegasus Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 02:55 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-08-2011, 02:45 PM)purplepegasus Wrote: Also, I doubt Maytee even knows what a rosary is, so that may be her description.

I disagree with this. Maytee had a picture posted on FB shortly after Johnnys funeral, it looked like a diningroom table to me with a set up, pictures, candles, flowers etc & on one of the pictures of Johnny she has a rosary drapped over the picture. If she has a rosary, chances are good she's catholic & if she owns a rosary, chances are good she knows what it's called.

I thought she was a witch? Catholics don't talk that crap she spews all over facebook. Good point about one being in a picture though, it's just such an odd description. A rope with beads. I'd think she'd be familiar with mardi gras beads too.

I'm pretty sure that Maytee knows what Rosary beads are, and I do believe from a lot her "rants' that she believes in Santeria...IMHO..Just my opinion, I don't know if Maytee practices Santeria! Just a guess,,,,I think LC also thought that too...

"Santeria, commonly referred to as Latin American magic, is a fused religion that intertwines aspects of Roman Catholicism as it is practiced in Cuba with "magic." Although the vast majority of santeros, followers of the religion, are found in Cuba, Santeria is by no means indigenous to the island. Santeria, deriving from the Spanish word santo, or saint, is the Cuban name for this religion because of the significance of saint worship. Despite the trappings of the Catholic sainthood, Santeria remains intrinsically an African religion that originated on the shores of the Nile River in present-day Nigeria among the Yoruba tribe. It was inevitable that the religion would reach Cuba along with the slaves being imported from Africa in the slave trade."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 03-08-2011, 04:56 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM