Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-08-2011, 05:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:
If she treated all the hocus pocus stuff like a religion I would probably be swayed from making snarky remarks. I know Godly people & they would never wish horrible things on another even in their worst moments. That's not how they roll.

I agree, I can see her ranting and wishing harm on those who took her son's and Lisa's lives, but hoping people choke, and insinuating that things could happen to their children, just because she doesn't like things they are posting, and who knows if she is reading this forum or what? It is too much for me too, and really I do have empathy for the grieving mother in her, but that flip side jack is something else!!

If she is coming here and reading the post, as someone suggested, well that is pretty sad then, because all she has been commenting on are a few unrelated and kind of inconsequential posts, like her sunglasses, instead of the fact that we posted that Sgt.'s remarks and that report, even before the news, and that is pretty important, and we questioned TW, that's pretty important, or that we are emailing officials and news organizations. Really, who really gives a flying fuck about her sunglasses? I hope she getting something more than that, if she is coming here!!

But if somebody is reading the forum (which I believe is happening) and they go to her and tell her that kind of stupid shit, they are fucked up, because that is not the focus of this forum, and for somebody to go to her just to rile her up, well, what the FUCK is your purpose? You're the one tyring to hurt her!! Why would you tell her this stupid shit about these sunglasses, and even worse why would say that we believe she can't afford a headstone for her son, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!

if I were her I would be looking at this person sideways, that's for sure!! Somebody who is concerned for your welfare wouldn't do that. If I had to guess I'd say 99% of the people here are not trying to work Maytee up, and are seriously trying to make sure this case stays alive! IMHO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 03-08-2011, 05:35 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM