Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-09-2011, 12:15 AM)FutileResistance Wrote: THANKS, to LC for defending the men and women who serve and protect all of our communities daily. I think those of us related to members in law enforcement were quietly stewing at the consistent, and grossly reckless opinions being stated about law enforcement as a whole. Especially the misinformation being put out their in reference to local officers who are working hard to solve this horrific crime that we all are discussing. Granted, there are bad apples in every occupation but this is magnified when it deals with law enforcement but has absolutely nothing to do with this case. Because these men and women are held to a higher standard within our communities. I believe with the recent press release, it is obvious to surmise that this Sergeant spoke on behalf of himself and was out of line (A Bad Apple). He obviously did not speak for those who are involved in this case or even had any pertinent information that was factual. His remarks not only damaged his department, but likely infuriated and hurt the families. It is apparent he stands alone with his irresponsible remarks. Happy retirement!

We have an innate curiosity as to this case, which fuels our minds with theories so that speculation and possible facts may create better picture of this trivial puzzle. We (the general public) are not entitled to every bit of information/evidence gathered by detectives during an ongoing investigation. I think we can all agree that there is a lot more, that we all do not know in terms of evidence. Which I am totally fine with, because it only assists the cause of law enforcement to do their jobs without any hindrance. The only people who have the true “inside scoop” are investigators who are working on the case. Which should really worry the uneducated low life’s who committed this crime. Not making consistent public statements proves to me that these officers are working hard to solve this case, and not worried about their 15 minutes of fame. I respect that as much as I do the family who has taken the high road in this case!

As for the hysterical rants of someone accusing this forum of undermining justice for these victims on another site. I beg to differ with that irrational opinion. For the most part, I believe this forum has been a productive resource for many of us. It is obvious that many members who have participated in this discussion (except for a few) take great care in respecting the nature of this investigation, the victims, and their families. The occasional joke is okay to relieve a little tension or monotony as well. We all need the break from the chaos.

I have yet to see someone on Mock go into an irrational tirade about vengeance or bluntly make false accusations against innocent persons who may or not may be involved in this particular crime. There has been more than a fair amount of neutral behavior and respect as to facts over drama. Public records speak for themselves! The grass is definitely greener on Mock that it is on those ridiculous facebook pages begging for attention and making invalid threats instead of focusing on their false claims of wanting justice!

Amen Notworthy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by JsMom - 03-09-2011, 08:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM