Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Her is a post from a crime forum that has been discussing this case. I don't know how to cut and paste so I am typing this myself. So I expect alot of smileys. Ha Ha.

This entry I believe is directed at this forum and our beloved LC in particular.

TrashTalksaid:

Lady hypocrite, you have NO rules against viscous gossip at fock forums. The only rule you have is that facebook pages of those being discussed are not posted. Given you have said you can't read facebook, it's no tribute to your integrity that they're not allowed.

Here is but a small portion of the VISCOUS GOSSIP Iv'e read at your website. ( Please note that they cannot spell vicious correctly)

Certain parents:

*were busted for heroin trafficking and later snitched on their counterparts. A co-conspirator and snitch lost a tongue and presumably his life as a result. There is NO proof of this claim. Yet it was repeated without challenge over and over again.

*have been accused of having affairs with numerous people including potential suspects on the way to discover the bodies.

*have been accused of taking part in the murder of their own children and later planning to corrupt dna by returning to the scene.

*have been accused of knowing more than they're telling police.

*have been accused of planting beeds at the gravesite and stealing markers for "attention".

*have been accused of trying to extort money from the Straub family. Extortion implies that both families are involved in shady dealings.

*recruited neighborhood children for drug trafficking.

Just a few of the absurd rumors that you allow on your 900 pages of shit at fock forums. These are off the top of my head.

The only reason Maytee has been invited is to generate publicity for the lame website you run.

Posted Wednesday March 9, 2011 @ 4:53 pm

They have also been bashing the hell out of me. I posted there before I knew of this site and a few times after.

If anyone cares to PM me on how to cut and paste that would be great. Please keep in mind that I am computer challenged so you would have to explain it as if I was a second grader!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 03-09-2011, 07:49 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM