Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-09-2011, 07:49 PM)kitty1 Wrote: Her is a post from a crime forum that has been discussing this case.
TrashTalksaid:

Lady hypocrite, you have NO rules against viscous gossip at fock forums. The only rule you have is that facebook pages of those being discussed are not posted. Given you have said you can't read facebook, it's no tribute to your integrity that they're not allowed.

Here is but a small portion of the VISCOUS GOSSIP Iv'e read at your website. The only reason Maytee has been invited is to generate publicity for the lame website you run..........

So what is your point Kitty? Aside from Trash Talk calling LC a hypocrite and saying Maytee is invited to generate publicity, I agree with almost everything he says. For the most part I enjoy reading this forum and I think LC does her best to run it with integrity and discourage gossip and wild speculation. Most of the members have good intentions ; they make reasonable observations and discuss the case rationally. HOWEVER, every bit of gossip and speculation Trash Talk mentioned HAS been brought up on here. Some of it disgusts me as well because it seems there are some members that can not stop bashing Maytee and her family - a family that is obviously grieving terribly. The JC Sr/TW" conection speculation was especially repulsive. Fortunately, few if any of us have ever had to deal with this kind of life-shattering tragedy so to speculate on how either family should look or act or express themselves totally unfair and shallow. I am a fan of Mock and I think LC and Duchess and MOST of the members are very intelligent and give good thought-provoking insight but there are a few (I won't name names) that are attention seeking trolls whose input is laughable and/or shameful. In some aspects Trash Talk is right on the money.......

I am also guilty of stalking FB pages and reading into them but that is because I believe these poor kids WERE connected to their killers in some way and even LE uses FB, etc as a resource into victim's backgrounds/connections. For some reason, I am obsessed with this case, probably because I have kids in this age range that aren't angels - they don't do the gangsta talk/lifestyle but they are young adults that have drank and experimented with drugs like MOST teens do.....from either side of the tracks. My kids would fit right in LS' party pics. I really can not even imagine how I would feel if I was one of these parent's but all this cruel "gossip" would break my heart and infuriate me. These kids did not deserve this regardless of ANYTHING they or their families have ever done and I have nothing but compassion for the Straubs AND the Clarkes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 03-09-2011, 10:17 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM