Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-09-2011, 10:21 PM)concerned Wrote: I am reading alot in some of these post doubt that people have with the investigators on this case. Detective work is a science. A puzzle that has to be put together piece by piece. Its very tedious and can be frustrating. I have no doubt in my mind the Sheriffs department, Toledo Police, and the FBI will solve this case. I am positive they have been working non stop on it. One thing we have to remember..... They are the voices for Johnny and Lisa now. They will end up telling their story. We want the answers in a few weeks time...... they want to make a death penalty case. If I have to wait, then I have to wait. I want a solid case too.

I beg to differ, sorry. My step mother was involved in a robbery/ homicide (she was a perp not a victim) and when her and the guy she commited the crime with left state, they found the guy and still haven't found her and its been 6 years now. Some think shes dead, others don't know, and the man she committed this with isn't talking. Similar comments where made along the lines of well she was a drug addicted prostitute, ect. and it was basicly left at that. My point here I guess is niether of these two are the first nor the last of unsolved homicides or other crimes in Toledo, and I am sure they won't be the last. I personally am giving up hope and feel for these families, even with Maytees fits. By the way happened to be out at the cemetary today for unrelated visits and his headstone is there was just sunken in but they are lookin for the person that wrapped the beads around the neck but they are pretty sure that as we speculated on here that it was just her way of keeping it in the media. Sorry to lazy tonight to worry about puncuations and spelling guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by eye.of.my - 03-09-2011, 11:32 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM