Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I have believed all along that this will boil down to a "Judas" someone who knew JC and LS and thought they'd get some quick cash and or drugs, especially with LS's parents being out of town and them believing that Lisa was from "rich ville" as someone put it. Apparently that is what Maytee believes too, and I think she on the right track!

I hope they make an arrest soon!!

EDIT: I don't believe it was a big drug cartel or any professional hit, never did. It was that neighborhood and those wannabees, looking for fast cash and possibly any drugs that may have been there. I do believe drugs played a part in this, and I think JC may have even of stepped on some old neighborhood toes, territorially, if you know what I mean. I believe LE knows who they are and is trying to build a case to take to the prosecutor, and we know that does take time! JC was trying to get out from under that old life, but he wasn't working, and I think he was trying to make a little cash and unfortunately the very people he talked to and trusted thought they could make some fast cash off of his girlfriend's parents house, and relieve JC of any drugs or cash he may have had, all in one swoop! JMHO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 03-10-2011, 12:00 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM