Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-10-2011, 02:03 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote: That VD's girl, I thought maybe her because she looks like a baby getting mixed up with vipers, but now she has a whole new FB page, what's weird is she never, ever mentions Lisa anymore...On her info page she says she has 2 angels in heaven and Lisa isn't one of them, just seems weird, it's like she completely dropped saying anything about Lisa, like she's disconnecting Johnny from Lisa too, weird.
She and Tiffany both removed LS off their friend list. I know LS is gone but many of the people on her friend list still have her as a friend...just kind of weird especially it just shows that they really didn't consider Lisa to be one of them...

On her info page:
My Two Angels In Heaven ;
Johnny Clarke & Luis Ruiz ♥

This does not surprise me at all. Lisa wasn't one of them & never would be. I've seen this so many times. These girls come into the "hood" from the suburbs & they try to fit in and people will even treat them like they do fit in for awhile but it's all fake. She had nothing in common with them & there would even be some contempt, especially from the females.( Pic of TW looking like she's gonna ash a cig on Lisas head ring a bell?) The majority of the time when I've seen this the guys will hook up with girls like Lisa & her friends... use them use them use them & spit them back out. I've seen guys hang out with the girls from the burbs, rob their houses while the girls are having a "parents out of town" party & then act like they've never known them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 03-10-2011, 03:00 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM