Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-10-2011, 02:30 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: I know it may be different as a victim identify their attacker (as i had to do) but i don't regret my decision when i had to do. I really do think that someone will talk to someone and that someone will go to the authorities or the the weaker of the two or more people who did this will crack eventually. I think this is gonna eat them up. There are way worse things i've done on the moral code (i'm talking like making a fool of myself when i'm drunk that bother me years later) that i still stew over. I really think somewhere down the line that someone is gonna crack i just hope it's sooner than later. I heard they are capping the reward amount at 20k. Not sure how i feel about this. At first i was like why? then i realized maybe that's a good thing cause then the person couldn't keep holding out...idk.

I am also hoping that LE has an idea of who has done this and is just trying to get more to put behind this case to make sure when it goes to trial that it's a slam dunk. You only get one chance at trial (unless of course for mistrial/hung jury,etc) but you don't want to mess up and have it go the wrong way because you didn't have all your ducks in a row. Yes the LE has made some really bad decisions in their choice of comments, and maybe even that is an over generalized statement because it seems it was only one person in the dept.

I was also curious if they would hold off on releasing an autopsy report if the toxiology reporty isn't back yet. I believe i saw an article that said those results were still pending.

IMO, capping the reward at $20,000 may be done so that people don't keep waiting to see how high the amount goes. If they know that $20,000 is the MAX, then they know there is NO point in waiting any longer for the purpose of getting a larger amount. Could be other reasons, but that was just my thought on it! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Inspector Gary - 03-10-2011, 04:37 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM