Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-10-2011, 11:21 PM)Jane Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 11:08 PM)eye.of.my Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 11:01 PM)Jane Wrote: I can't help you, sorry. I lost track of all these folks, awhile back, lol ... Personally I don't think any of these freaks actually killed Lisa & Johnny. I'll be surprised if one of them did. I have a feeling it's going to be someone no one expected.
I agree 100 %! I do not believe MM or BC had anything to do with it at all. TW, well, I feel she knows something and just not telling. Anyone else I honestly dont know who they are by initials lol. And with school and work like many, it's hard to catch up.

I don't think Tiffany really knows anything, but I could be wrong. So far, nothing really makes me think she knows. And another thing - Maytee says Johnny wasn't a dealer, didn't do pills, didn't owe anyone money, etc... I find that very hard to believe, since she was hell-bent on getting LE out to that house, that night. She KNEW Lisa & Johnny were in that house. She KNEW something was wrong. Furthermore, why even bring up "you set my son up", if there was nothing for him to be set up for?? She knows what her son was involved with, & THAT'S why she was so concerned that night. JMO

Well you are right once again as we all have seen Maytee is a compulsive lier and I am sure that like many of the young adults in this area he may have dabbled a little in somethings that he shouldn't have. I am torn between two theories here, 1. Maytee knows more than she is saying and for whatever reason aint talking and took TW being there as a way to throw off LE from the perps. Does she maybe have a life insurance on him? But if she did why all the donations? ( kinda have thrown the insurance theory out the window allready) or 2. TW knew something was going on. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be a murder and Johnny and Lisa fought back and the perps changed plans. Maybe TW is fearful for her life and her childs life and don't want to be the next victim. But again this is just my opinion, I now have a notebook full of notes and theories and its driving me fricken nuts. I hope LE is really on thier jobs with this one and don't let it go cold as I have seen them do some.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by eye.of.my - 03-10-2011, 11:35 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM