Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-10-2011, 11:35 PM)eye.of.my Wrote: Well you are right once again as we all have seen Maytee is a compulsive lier and I am sure that like many of the young adults in this area he may have dabbled a little in somethings that he shouldn't have. I am torn between two theories here, 1. Maytee knows more than she is saying and for whatever reason aint talking and took TW being there as a way to throw off LE from the perps. Does she maybe have a life insurance on him? But if she did why all the donations? ( kinda have thrown the insurance theory out the window allready) or 2. TW knew something was going on. Maybe it wasn't supposed to be a murder and Johnny and Lisa fought back and the perps changed plans. Maybe TW is fearful for her life and her childs life and don't want to be the next victim. But again this is just my opinion, I now have a notebook full of notes and theories and its driving me fricken nuts. I hope LE is really on thier jobs with this one and don't let it go cold as I have seen them do some.

hahaha!!! I had post-it notes EVERYWHERE! I did start on a note pad though, now. I don't have an all out, pat theory, except I DO think someone was highly pissed off with Johnny, involving drugs/money. I can't let go of the digital scales found on the kitchen counter, along with the small pieces of white plastic found. There's no doubt in my mind Johnny was dealing dope. I also think Maytee has a good idea of why her son was killed. She may not know who did it, but I think she's got a good idea about why. Throwing Tiffany under the bus, so quickly??? Just doesn't add up to me. All JMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 03-11-2011, 12:24 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM