Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-11-2011, 12:35 AM)eye.of.my Wrote: hahaha!!! I had post-it notes EVERYWHERE! I did start on a note pad though, now. I don't have an all out, pat theory, except I DO think someone was highly pissed off with Johnny, involving drugs/money. I can't let go of the digital scales found on the kitchen counter, along with the small pieces of white plastic found. There's no doubt in my mind Johnny was dealing dope. I also think Maytee has a good idea of why her son was killed. She may not know who did it, but I think she's got a good idea about why. Throwing Tiffany under the bus, so quickly??? Just doesn't add up to me. All JMO

Right I asked that when she was on here answering questions unfortunatly she never answered, but if they had never met why would Maytee throw such an accusation her way? Maybe the friend who called her had something else to say? Maybe she heard about her from someone else? Your guess is as good as mine but that question is one of my biggest. I have it in big bold letters and highlighted cause it just bothers the shit out of me.
[/quote]
I agree, that's a very good question! Maytee's reading here, right now. She claims the reason Tiffany drove John Sr to the home, was so Maytee could trap her there, & make sure she talked to LE. Well, Tiffany DID talk to LE, obviously, & she's not been arrested yet. IMO, Tiffany sounded clueless, talking to the dispatcher. I'm sure it didn't help matters with Maytee ranting about her setting up Johnny in the background. Why would Maytee think ANYONE would have set Johnny up? *sighs* oh well, I'm off to get some sleep. Hopefully I won't choke on my tongue hah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 03-11-2011, 12:49 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM