Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Maytee and AP/AG are going at it on the Justice page. Posting before it gets deleted...

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
Please block a from this page he does not need to be on this sight when i heard from alot of sources he told people he was going to rob johnny n lisa and thats why tiffanny williams was out at lisas with z prior nights scoping out the scene...god hates ugly and will make sure all involved pay for what they did to johnny n lisa
28 minutes ago via iPhone

AG i dont even fuck wit z u simple minded person...please do ur research before u speak...
13 minutes ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez She does is she forgetting the cameras on my house alarm are in every room here and shes been fucking with zack since the end of summer??? Hmmmm and i record all night n day oh and fyi mine is wireless ha so noone can cut my wires if you ever thought about it before just so you know...she used zack as alibi
9 minutes ago

AG why did u erase our last conversation u dont want people to know that yu were an informant at one point in ur life...u can spread lies but how bout speadin some truth...and my right hand on the bible u were an informant at one point in ur life...N THATZ REAL
8 minutes ago

AG what does it matter that she was with z in the summer.. i wasnt even with her than.. i didnt start datin tiffany until september and that is way past the summer...who cares who she was fuckin with...ur a SIMP foreal
6 minutes ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez She never stop messin with z is what you dont want to see shes been with both since just like alex cheated on you so does she if i remember correctly you ran innthe new years party where she was on percocets n zacks beer pong partner beat her threaten his life as he ran and robbed three girls wowwww karma
2 minutes ago

AG n do u hear urself....keywords "when u heard from a lot of sources" thats where ur wrong ... i dont even fuck wit none of these fuck niggaz n bitches out here so where the fuck would u hear that from....and i promise u i would never have to take some1s life to get what i want...them 2 did not deserve that at all...and me and tiffany dont deserve any of this...tiffany did love them 2 and i dont even give a rats azz what u say because im the one that had to hold tiffany for a week when she would be cryin over all of this..not u......n why would i care about ur alarm system.... what do u need an alarm systrem for if ur a witch? cant u jus spread some of ur fairy dust around the house to keep all evil away?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by rotten_cotton - 03-11-2011, 02:07 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM